| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 | Good point. I found out they are radial too which wouldn't work for me. All I've found is a Tornel tire from Coker that fits my application. They have a traction and highway tire that are 34" tall. My other option is to ditch the 17" split rims which are in great shape and use some 16" tires on a set of modern rims I have. Just don't get the height I want in 16". | | |
| |
| |