| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ole49GMC),
109
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | I am hopeful someone else with a 53 may chime in as to factory fit, but I have seen at least a couple of 53 trucks that have a fender mounted small non-trumpet horn. This makes sense with the accessory horn being one mounted to the firewall? Here is a picture of a 53' I owned with this horn. http://www.flickr.com/photos/advance-design_parts_co/8130447759/in/set-72157631870734114 | | |
| |
| |