Welcome to the Stovebolt, OGrady. I know you can find the answers to all your problems here. These guys are awesome. Plus, there is a fair amount of bolters in the Va. area so be on the look for them....you may even be close to Stovebolt Headquarters and there is always something going on there!!

....Avitars have always been reserved for the Moderators and Stovebolt editors. I "police" the Welcome Centre with a couple other bolters and that is how I ended up with one...But, we still would love to see pics of your projects. Just put them on a hosting site, like photobucket, and then post us a link. Any problems look in the left bottom corner of this screen and see the image posting info.... and if you have any problems the guys in the IT Forum will be glad to help you out.

Looking forward to seeing you around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile