I'll snap a picture of it. Its a deep crease, more than an 1" deep. So just filling it with plastic is out of the question. Now my parts cab crease is slight, and would be a candidate for plastic. Just have to decide if I want to pull the panel off the parts cab and reinstall it. I honestly think the panel on the original cab is way beyond repair.
I fully intend to rebuild the door hinges completely. Going through the effort of a full frame off resto on this thing, would sure seem irresponsible to ignore a part that has seen significant wear in the life of the truck. Plus the difficulty, time, and expense of repairing the crease, I'd sure like to figure a way to prevent it from happening again, such as a door hinge modification such as adding a beefy stop to hopefully thwart it from ever happening.