| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | I have gone through quite a few posts on here but can not find anything about the C60's that have the 5 lug front wheels. I have already planned to purchase new rear 10 lug rims when they become available at a cheaper price in the spring from wheels now, but the 5 lug fronts have me scratching my head. I can have them custom made for about $335 a piece but I would like to find a cheaper alternative if its possible but I'm thinking I will end up going the custom route. Does any one have any specs or info they could share with me on these 5 lug wheels?
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | |
| |
| |