| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | Ahhhh..I see what your saying.....The new ten lug wheels will just bolt right on without any additional lugs added...I don't know why I was looking at it that way...duh
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | |
| |
| |