| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,414 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | LOL yup been there and done that. I bought a I think a 1960 235 for my 1956 3100 fortunately I decided not to use that motor and just use it for parts. What really was funny about that was in Patricks catalog when I called him before the he warned me about that block and I marked the block number in the book a few month later I forgot the book and I thought what are the chances of me getting that one out of all the other ones and guess what Bingo well enough of that boring story Try this not sure if its what your looking for or You may want to call Patrick's for some good advice http://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/motormount_235.htmlhttp://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/engines/motor_mount_front/index.htmlThat was found at this thread 235 front motor plate good luck
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |