| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,659 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | I have a 46 but I painted mine with rustolume rusty metal primer and then a top coat. I also added one more row of bottom seat springs and placed a 1/2 inch plywood base above the runner supports. Hand tied the springs. Had fabric tuck and roll done for 275.00. | | |
| |
| |