The more information you have the better satisfied you will be with any purchase. Shop, Compare, ask others, do the math.

(one thing I liked about JimCarter was that he only charges ACTUAL shipping, and does NOT ship everything UPS) Can anyone verify this is still the case?
But then sometimes Jim's prices are still the highest even after a discount!

..... and may I add, we lost our Stovebolt discount with Classic Parts because "everyone" was calling them using the Stovebolt for discounts when they had never "earned the right" by making a donation to the Stovebolt. This meant that others were "giving out" the discount "code". secret Really torques me up nono I just had to say something didn't I?


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile