| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#97548 10/12/2006 3:24 AM | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 26 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 26 | Sorry, Larry I wasn't clear. I am sure that the instruments etc. work. What I'm interested in is how to determine which wires control which lights. For instance I've gotten the turn signals and the high beem indicator working but I am not able to get the lights that aluminate the instrument panel to work. They worked a month ago when I took everything apart before I began to rewire everything. Now I can't determine which wires control the lighting. Struggling but having a good time! Thanks for the post!
I gave up golf for this!
| | |
| |
| |