| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#97546 10/10/2006 8:24 PM | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 26 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 26 | I've got a 1969 Chevy instrument panel and before I put it back in the truck I want to test it to make sure that it's working correctly. Is there a way to do this? I know that I can hook up a 2 amp charger to a vehicle and check the various circuits. But can I do the same thing to just the instrument panel that has been pulled from the truck without damaging it? Just wondering
I gave up golf for this!
| | |
| |
| |