| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (LAROKE, Gray_Ghost),
124
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I didn't braze the pin holes in my 37 tank back in the late 90's and used the POR15 kit. Follow the procedures to the "T" and it has now worked for almost 15 years. It was just what I had at the time. I know other ways are just as good and if I had it to do again I'd certainly have brazed the holes first before doing the por15 thing. Good luck. YOu can do it. | | |
| |
| |