| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Ponchogl, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, 78buckshot, TUTS 59),
135
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,545 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 | I am going to try to repair my 41 gas tank. It has several pin holes, I took a dental tool to it and punched several times into it. I looked at buying new but the shipping to AK was more than the cost of the tank so I thought I would try a repair. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. I will steam it first. What are the thoughts, weld, solder? Dave 1941 Chevy"First rebuild - complete!"Follow the story in the DITY1941 GMC resting peacefully 1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete 1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration 1941 Plymouth stock complete 1941 GMC COE in restoration processRead his Project Journal1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now
| | |
| |
| |