| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | yes yes yes to getting a bolter, if available to look at it as a third opinion. Its a long way from where you live. I bought my panel in Orlando and almost pulled an empty trailer back home. Lots of times I wish I had....but over 20 grand and 6 years later I now wish I had left it!!! TIME is on your side. I understand and agree with what has been said, and in the end if you are both happy then it's fair to the two of you. Let him hold if a while and then check back in with the guy all the while keep looking.
Let us know how this plays out. | | |
| |
| |