| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,488 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | I'm very new to Stovebolt and to most things mechanical, especially wiring. I am in the process of pulling off the front fenders of my ;47 Chevy pickup so that I can change out the engine. It could really use a new wiring harness at the same time. Where do I look for a good wiring harness. What is a reasonable price. Tips, helpful hints. Am I even posting in the right section. Obvious a novice! Thanks for your help in advance Are you swapping to another 6, or do you want a V8? This will make a difference in what kind of harness you use. I used a Painless harness but mine was a hot rod application. | | |
| |
| |