| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,294 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 12 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 12 | Hi. I don't know if there is anybody out there who has done it but I want to run an automatic transmission in my 52 GMC pickup. The catch is I want to use an automatic shifter I got out of a 54 Hydramatic GMC. My setup is a GMC 302 with a 200r4 transmission. Will this be a straight forward project or are there any complications I'll run into? I know I'll have to change the glass in the shifter because the shifting patterns are different in a modern transmission. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks | | |
| |
| |