I have never seen a one ton at a show,
we folks in Tx must be missing something..

wait I take that back, I do know one
but he really wasn't at the show, just dropping of some tires..

here it is..

should be in the gallery, I will see if I can get the write up

here it is,,, a 59 so off topic...lol

real interesting guy, loves trains and such.. have not seen him in awhile

Last edited by joker; 08/23/2013 10:11 PM.

Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.