| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,122 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Jerry, welcome to the stovebolt. I had a 348 tri power Impala back in the day.....until I rumpled it up one night.
Leo gives some good advice about posting question in the best forum, but as a quick note I used a '76 truck power steering unit on my small block,52 panel, with the gear box mounted outside the frame toward the front. Ran a double "D" shaft through the inner fender. There are kits with the steering arm, brackets, and drag links available and plenty to use on from salvage yards. You have several options and I'm sure the guys over in the driveline forum will be more than glad to share. God luck and post us up a pic when you can.
| | |
| |
| |