When I re-wiring the 51 3100, I also added a 1-form C relay to a common switch. The directions said to use the heater fan switch but I added a two stage safety/fog lamp switch to the dash. You now have to pull the switch out to the first ''safety'' position to start the truck (2nd pos. is fog lamps) otherwise the voltage from the tampered hot-wired key switch would go to the HORN and blow my FIAMMS @ 130dB.
Send me your fax # / (SASE envelope) and I'll send you a copy of the wiring diagram.
It's easy.


Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE