| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 63 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 63 | Hello fellow Bolters
I am trying to find the off white paint formula for the bumper on a 53 1/2 ton chevy truck. I assume it is the same color as the grill back slats which I have painted many years ago ... but we can not locate the formula.
Thanks in Advance! | | |
| |
| |