| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#95970 08/01/2006 3:04 AM | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 | Another THANKS to fellow Stovebolters !!
My project for this week was to remove and check the gas gauge / float mechanism. After a total rewire with a made from scratch harness it was the last of the dash items that didn’t work. After reading this I started thinking that when I had removed the tank and cleaned around it there was no sign of any ground wire. And…guess what ?? I missed that little ground symbol on the wiring diagram. So I went right out into the 98 degree garage and installed a temporary ground now even my gas gauge works!! Thanks again | | |
| |
| |