| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#95971 08/18/2006 8:35 PM | Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 | I went to the ultimate extreme when grounding my sending unit. At NAPA they sell a two conductor wire encased in a gray outer covering. The red wire is my sender wire and the black is the ground wire which I hooked to the back of my gauge cluster. My gauge used to show having more gas than I actually had, causing me to run out of gas when the gauge showed a quarter tank. I wanted to eliminate this problem so I have the sending unit grounded to the actual gauge cluster. | | |
| |
| |