| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | are 10" wide wheels "factory" for 60-66? and I thought that the backset was the important part
Bill I think the 60-66 factory wheels are 6.5" wide. Here's part of the reason I believe that the 60-66 factory steel wheels will not work with a disc brake upgrade - see link. http://www.classicperform.com/Store/1960_1972_Chevy_Truck/6062SWBK5OE.htm | | |
| |
| |