| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 73 | If I change over from drums to front disk brakes, do I need bigger rims to accommodate the rotors and calipers? I'm currently running 15" by 10" wide rims.
Thanks!!!
Glen | | |
| |
| |