| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#95873 06/09/2006 8:16 PM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 100 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 100 | Those sound good. I thought about prying with a screwdriver. My usual tack. I'm glad to know it worked. If I screw up (1st time in my life, of course) I'll try the puller like 2many2 says. Same with snagging the wire before pulling it out. Thanks aplenty.
Never start vast projects with half vast ideas.
| | |
| |
| |