| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 17 | Thanks for the welcome! The fella I bought it from said he didn't know of any others in NY. I've always kinda likes long beds and being a 1 ton it's an open driveline so I'm hoping it will be a little simpler if I can find a n s-10 T-5 to go in it to give it and od gear for a few more mph on the road.
This site is very inspirational and while it may not be show quality I'm hoping it'll make my little guy happy. I haven't shown it to him yet because the original seat was just springs so I'm putting a 2000's navigator 3rd row bench in it for now as the width is pretty close... I have lots to learn, The original engine is in it and he gave me a 55-57 235 (I think? Block # 3837004)that I can freshen for a little more go and oil pressure too! | | |
| |
| |