| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, dt235sd, Cosmo, jeffreyguy, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana),
135
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 | sc105b, You have a rare bird, I know because I drive a 1941 1 ton long bed pick up that it took me 5yrs to restore and has been on the road for a year.
If I can help just let me know. Welcome on board.
Dave Murray | | |
| |
| |