jwp38, your in luck. Welcome to the best old Chevy iron site on the world wide web.... and I do mean the best. Lots of knowledge and great folks here. From Big Bolts to little bolts you'll find it here.
Join in the discussions on the forums. Engine for engines and paint and body for metal repairs.....its all here. Good luck and post a picture.

Also, write a little story about your truck and send it to Peggy so she can put it in the Gallery....or write a story in the DIY part of the welcome center here. Be sure to get a photo of your beauty and she'll do the rest......might give here your phone number in case she wants even more info for a nice write up.

See ya around the garage.... and I'm sure you'll find plenty of bolters that are in your area and certainly within a short driving distance.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 07/21/2013 9:23 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile