| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#95792 06/02/2006 4:51 AM | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 114 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 114 | I am installing a 67-72 Tilt Automatic Steering Column in my 61 Apache.
I have a Neutral Safety Switch on the steering column. However, I do not have a clue what wires get connected to this Neutral Safety Switch.
Can anyone provide me with clear direction on what wire(s) need to be connected to this switch?
Thanks | | |
| |
| |