| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 112 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 112 | Dear friends, I have trouble with my 11" diameter clutch kit. Slide in 4th. In my shop I have a complete 9" set new from another truck I had. Is there any problem to exchange? I don´t use my truck to work, is just for daily drive Alfonso | | |
| |
| |