| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 112 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 112 | Dear friends, I have trouble with my 11" diameter clutch kit. Slide in 4th. In my shop I have a complete 9" set new from another truck I had. Is there any problem to exchange? I don´t use my truck to work, is just for daily drive Alfonso | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | I put the 9" clutch in most of the jobs I work on. You are much less likely to have clutch chatter with the smaller disc.
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | You can use the disc as long as the lining doesn't overlap the flywheel or pressure plate surface, but the pressure plate will not fit the flywheel. I ran my 6 cyl. with T-5 like that for a long time. I have since gone to a v-8 with 10 1/2 in disc. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |