| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, CandoBrent, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950, 78buckshot),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 19 | I have a stock 59 3600 napco 4x4 and would like to make a few low cost modifications to my truck to get some more horsepower. I was considering changing the camshaft and porting and polishing the head.I would also open up the intake and exhaust manifold to match the gaskets. Any recommendations on what cam I should use?
Another question I have has to deal with the stock differentials. The rearend will need a rebuild or replacement soon and factory replacement parts are not available. I was told a 12 bolt rear from a pre 73 chevrolet 3/4 ton will fit right in. Is that information correct? Any help would be appreciated | | |
| |
| |