Skips, welcome to the Stovebolt Page. Its the place to be if you enjoy old Chevy iron. Knowledge is the best resource and there is plenty of it here... and folks willing to share. Not sure you'll find much info on Ferds smile but I love them all if they're old.
You'll also likely to find some bolters close by. There is a good following from up around your area. They'll find you!!

That 250 is a good engine and the 60's have a forum pretty much all to their self for many of those years.

Good luck, let us know how we can help. Just post in the most appropriate forum for the most replies/results..... and a picture of your new pride and joy when you can and be sure to check out the Gallery photos'


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile