| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, 52Carl, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, Forty9, RoadsScholar, 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | The base was a different size, but I was able to use the linkage I was missing and the float pivot that was also a nail. I noticed the fast idle lever from the choke linkage had a burr that may have been causing the problem. I filed it flat and replaced the screw with one from the new carb. I also made sure to adjust the throttle plate to prevent any binding. So far it seems to be working although I couldn't take it for a decent test drive.
Thanks all! | | |
| |
| |