Wow, Great point Denny... My mind went to the junk-negative place immediately. After reading your thoughtful comments I can see I was wrong. I never looked at it as an improvement. Thanks Denny for setting me straight. I will use it and check the level after each ride. The caps do not have seals on them so the oil should flow in and out. Now I feel embarrassed I wasn't a little more open minded. I guess we all learn something everyday. I can see how the needle bearings could be a vast improvement. My mind went to people being locked in a building and not allowed to leave with barbed wire around the windows and roof to keep them there. That was my thought. Thanks for getting me over that thinking hump to an education side.

Yes Tim, I was aware of the adjustment since I had to do some detective work to see what caused the original failure. I already have that printed out in the garage and will have it handy this time when "I" put it back together. That was a waste of a lot of money and then a lot more to pay someone else to do it for me. Thanks for that suggestion for sure.

Thanks Denny and Tim for the suggestions. I will put it in and report back if I have a failure so we all know.

PS to Tim. Grew up in Monroe New York just off the Harriman exit. Every time I see your profile on here it makes me home sick when I see your town. Wish I was there, except in the winter!