Couldn't get that text to go to a hyperlink for some reason Gus, thanks.

That 3/16" reduction has been a problem before, the 3600 and up use 1/4" lines thru out.
That unavailability and the fact that you can invest between $250 and $300 to replace all
the brass on a rebuild is the driving force behind my desire to find the tooling needed to
make my own fittings.
Brass inverted flare fittings are really only meant to be used once. If you look closely at
the seats in a used brass fitting that has had a steel tube crushed into it you’ll see that the
cone is almost always distorted.
So I taint gonna be any help to ya finding the ¼.x 3/16 x 3/16x ½”NC fitting. Wish I
could make ya one but I’ve been trying to find out the secret for about a decade with no
luck.

DG

Last edited by Denny Graham; 05/12/2013 11:25 AM.

Denny G
Sandwich, IL