| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,169 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 543 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 543 | When I bought my 06 Dodge, diesel's were exempt from smog. I had to smog is 2 years ago and now it's due again this year. sometimes I really hate living in California. Exact same situation as you have...they just want you money. I hate it too | | |
| |
| |