I'll tell you right up front that I know nothing about paint. Tim, Denny, and Brad have been trying to educate me ... with little success. Perhaps another 'Bolter can give you info on your GS-664k paint code.
This is a site that the GM Heritage Center sent to me when I was researching the color for the bowtie on my 1954 3104 chrome hubcaps. These are probably near approximations of the original 1954 colors created with modern paint bases and tints. I gave the 54 PPG paint code to a local PPG paint store and they mixed a can of Mariner Blue for me.
> Modern Approx - 1954 Chevy Truck ColorsTim has a lot of paint color info on his website:
> Right columnFYI - here are interior and exterior details from Tim's site:
> 1954 Chevrolet Truck Colors> 1953 (and 1954) Chevrolet Truck Color Chips p1> 1953 (and 1954) Chevrolet Truck Color Chips p2- Lonnie