| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 | Here is another illustration of all the 1954 Chevrolet Truck colors. You might note that Ocean Green is like some shades of teal (that I found in Google images). If you want to know the PPG equivalent/offset formula/code, you could try calling PPG. Lonnie has done this recently - maybe he will post the phone number that recently worked. Thanks, Tim! If I can confirm if the code I believe is correct Dupont, then I will do just that. Kevin
1954 Chevy 3100 (3 window/4sp) 1966 Ford Mustang convertible (Factory K-code) See...Ford & Chevy can get along after all!
| | |
| |
| |