Welcome to the "Bolt",JD CHEVY!!Now back to the TOPIC! If you look at "Page 3",in my "Photobucket" link, you'll see my truck sitting there with the headlights,and grill removed.You'll also see my shadow holding the camera. This video SHOWS you how the plumbing is set-up for the 2-speed,hydrovac,and the wipers. the main-line attaches at the base of the intake-manifold,directly under the carburetor. I needed to add a T-fitting to mine,since I didn't have the origional 2-speed vac. switch,(which I believe, for the T.F. big-trucks),is mounted on the side of the transmission. I just ran one line to the 2-speed switch,(that you'll see mounted to the fire-wall),and the other line is plumbed to the hydrovac. If you need to plumb a line for your wipers,I'd think that you'd want to install another T-fitting into the 2-speed side,since it doesn't get used as frequently as the hydrovac. If I'm wrong,someone with more experience than myself,will jump right in here,to help us both. Where are you in WISC? I Go to Prairie Du Chien,quite often,to visit relatives. Do you have any pic's of your '46? We'd ALL LOVE to see 'em!


Just sold: 1955 2nd Series 6500 2-Ton Flatbed Truck
Mo' Tater
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pics and videos on Photobucket

It takes an awful big dog to weigh a ton.