WOW! How did you find his site? Don,t guess he is mad at me then.
The guy at Mpls. led me to think he was sort of a one-man operation.
Looks like he has everything we would ever want in brake components. I am putting this info. in my safe!

Now an update on my project: I HAVE BRAKES ! On the 57 gmc 370. Got them bled yesterday.
This is probably the first time its had brakes in 20 years. EVERYTHING was replaced, except the original banjo bolts and fittings. Bad news is I have one leak at the fittings to the top wheel cyl.at the left front wheel. Gonna have to remove and try to find the problem.
After bleeding I have about half of a pedal without engine running. Is this normal? I was hoping for a full pedal, but this thing has 8 wheel cyls. Have not tried it with booster hooked up, waiting for a fitting to connect the vacum to it.


57 GMC LCF 370
55 John Deere 40-W
59 John Deere 430-W
2000 GMC 4x4
56 John Deere 420-W
Pix on Photobucket