| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 42 | Hi guys, someone put a 1960 235 in my '54 at some point. I am doing some work to the old girl and I didn't want to continue any further without the proper online manual. Every link that I have found leads me to a list of manuals where 1960 only has a radio shop manual but no true shop manual. I'm not sure why. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks. | | |
| |
| |