| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Bill Hanlon, UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, HandyAndy, Hugh63c10),
130
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 27 | I'll take a look at the grommets at NAPA but unfortunately the hole was not simply punched out but has a 1/8" or so rolled edge for the boot installation which means most gromments I have won't work. OE automagic I am unfamiliar with . . . | | |
| |
| |