| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck, 5cameo8, TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, Gray_Ghost),
93
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 27 | I am converting my '66 from a manual transmission to an automatic. Has anyone who has done this conversion found a good way to plug up the hole in the firewall for the clutch rod? I know I could just put in the clutch boot and seal up the little hole but I was wordering if there is a better way. Perhaps someone found a grommet that fits? Any other ideas? Thanks. | | |
| |
| |