| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (Gdads51, greenie-reddy, Simso, Joe H, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, 1 invisible),
172
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 36 | I'm looking at a K10 long bed with a v8 and I have some questions
My front axle is disassembled. are parts still available for the front end?
is the steering box same or different between a c10 and a k10
on a k10 is the frame the same between a six and an eight cylinder engine vehicle?
the trans fer case is devorced from the tranny (420) what transfer case was used in these trucks and are parts for them still available.
what would I look for when inspecting a truck like this befor buying it. I know the basics
what was the rear end ratios that were standard for thes trucks.
any experts on this site who I can pm/email/ phone call to discuss the details of these 60-61 k10's?
thanks in advance
mike | | |
| |
| |