Got another update on my Truck! I found a another parts truck. A 1952 with a 2 speed rear end!! With my overdrive that will make my truck 16speeds!!! I can swap rear ends now and use the original rims that are all nice and painted. Not to mention with the 8.10 rear end gears plus my .55 OD I'll be cruising at 55 with no transmission whining!
It will probably be a early to late summer project switching it over, I still have a barn to finish building! I wish I had the money I would have bot the guys 53 truck too it was pretty good shape! All well can't get them all!


1947farmer

1947 2-Ton Chevy
Story in the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix in Photobucket
1977 3/4-ton
1985 2.5-ton
2- 1947 Allis WC
1- 1949 Allis allcrop
1- 1955 Allis WD-45
1- 1976 Allis 7040

"If it ain't broke you ain't trying"