| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,414 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Farmer, first thanks for the photobucket pics. I like what I see and your doing the old boy justice...and it earns its way. Keep up the good work. You guys have about convinced me I need a big truck....... I know where a 2 ton is.(don't I mike)
oh, I like your choice of color to... and why wouldn't I. My panel is orange to!! | | |
| |
| |