| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#91252 12/18/2002 5:04 PM | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 92 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 92 | I got a 6v starter with the original foot pedal trigger for my 270. The truck has been modified prior to me owning it with a 12v system. I have been told that I can run the 6v starter off the 12v system without too much worry.
I need to get the proper ignition coil to go with this new starter and I am not sure if it matters if I get a 6v or 12v. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Tom
Whats down in the well comes up in the bucket, so watch who's KoolAid you drink.
| | |
| |
| |