| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Otto Skorzeny, tclederman, 3800GUY, walter74, LAROKE, 1 invisible),
70
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Shawn, lot going on here in April but I'll mark my calender just in case I can make it..... and I'll let you know ahead of time.
....my brother if now home from the hospital and I may be heading over to R.H. to see him soon. If so I'll give you a heads up.
Alvin | | |
| |
| |