Thank you for giving us an update. I know lots of folks here have followed your story and are proud of the results of the hard work and dedication to do this truck in honor of your son.
Job well done and I'm sure he would be pleased.

Don't know if its on the 2013 schedule but the Marines do a tot for toys and are "in force" at the All Truck Nationals in Kansas City,Missouri about the first weekend in Sept. Its also where we hold our Stovebolt Reunion. It'd be sweet if it were possible to display it in another nice Mo. town.

Again, congrats on such a job well done. We are ever grateful to your son and all the veterans who have served and still keep watch. Thank You.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile